Saturday, January 23, 2016

Fear Not Rose Wonder

It's Saturday and I've spent most of the day in my stamp room.  Frank is off cutting wood and Brooke was able to help him today so that is always a good thing.  This will come in handy and should get us through a good part of what is left of winter, unless it gets really bad.  We've heated our house with an outdoor wood stove for probably 18 years or so.  Frank loves to cut wood and it sure saves us a ton on heating.

I have another card today using the Rose Wonder set, but this time I used a sentiment from the set and the flowers are from the SAB set What I Love.  I bought the Rose Wonder set not even realizing that part of it was this Bible verse, Isaiah 41:10.  It is one of my favorites and I was so tickled to see it in this set.  I decided to use it as my focal point on my card.  It is stamped in Early Espresso and I think it is a nice contrast to the Blackberry Bliss and Tip Top Taupe.



So what do you think?  Do you like?  I think it really has an elegant feel to it with the lace and the sequins trim.

Hope you are having a great weekend and I'll see you back here tomorrow.
Blessings,
Renee


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails