Thursday, January 21, 2016

Another Rose Wonder

Hi there stampers! As I'm typing this I'm in my office with my electric fireplace going and my heated Bed Buddy pack on my lap.  It is so cold or at least I am.  I just cannot get used to this winter this year.  I'll be cold all day and then when I go to bed I'll be cold until all of sudden it will be too hot.  Oh the joys of menopause. :)

Well, I have another Rose Wonder card for you today.  I had started this card last week and it just wasn't turning into what I had in my mind.  I used my Clear Wink of Stella and colored it all in and it just was white and chalky looking.  This was of course before I discovered I received a dud Wink of Stella.  SU is replacing and it should be here any day.  So I wanted to salvage this card so I took Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette and cut some of the rose pieces to piece this together.  I then used the Gold Wink of Stella on the leaves.  These really are so sparkly in person.


I felt like the corner of this card needed something so I once again used the Corner Trio Punch.  Can you tell that I like that punch?  To finish it off I added some Rhinestones to complete the bling.

Well that's it for today.  I am headed shortly to a Origami Owl party with my sister Michele tonight.  I love Origami Owl and the way it can tell our stories.  I just organized all my charms and lockets this week.  Didn't quite realize that I had that many.  Michele has been selling over a year now so I guess.........my girls and I had a party and then several friends have had them as well.  My girls and I got a lot for free when we had ours.  If you are interested in finding out more about it I will add Michele's link HERE  Here is the locket I put together the other day with the charms I had.  I actually received the locket for free when I attended an O2 convention type event with my sister.  They even gave guests this locket.  Cool huh?


The love and the rose and the silver black rhinestones (not sure what they are called) they are like filler came from a Hostess only locket I earned from my party last year.  I bought the cross (which I thought definitely belonged in a heart locket telling the story of love) and the red rhinestones.  The heart came from Michele as a gift for being the "heart" of her business.  Isn't that sweet?  I just love wearing my O2 jewelry.  I know I don't usually plug other businesses on here, but I wanted to share this.  My sister Chele as we call her is one of the kindest and most loving people you'd ever want to meet.  If she only had a $1 to her name (and most days that's about right, huh Chele?) and you needed it, she would give it to you.  I love my sister and don't know what I'd do without her most days.  She is a true support to me in so many ways and she's also a stamper so you know she has to be a wonderful person, right?

Ok, now that really is it for today.  LOL!  Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Renee

Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails