Monday, January 25, 2016

Not for Long

It's Monday! (cue the waa waa music).  LOL!  I think I have a Michigan disease.  It's called winter doldrums or whatever you'd like to call I HATE WINTER!!!  We do have some sun today, but it's not helping.  I think I have such a hard time because technically I'm a California girl or I was until the age of 3. So being born in California I think I was born for warmth and sunshine.  OK, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Well you knew I couldn't stay away from the Rose Wonder set for long, now did ya?  Just you wait though, my Botanical Blooms set will be here tomorrow and then it will be all about that for a few days, but I'm sure the Rose Wonder will still be making appearances.  This time I just used the stamp set and not the dies, so that even if you don't have a Big Shot, this stamp set is pretty all on it's own.

I used the Watercolor Wash background stamp on the card first in Blushing Bride (my new go to color) and then stamped the flower on top of that with Early Espresso.  As always you'll find the ingredients for the project on the bottom of the post.


Blessings,
Renee


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails